Hi everyone. My name is Zhaohan Tan. I was born in Harbin, China in 2000. My hometown is extremely attractive since it is a prosperous and dynamic city. Mixed with Russian culture, this city broadens my learning and inspirational horizons since I was young.

When it refers to my personal interests, I like cooking very much. I join a local cooking club and it arranges two online classes a week. It teaches nutrition, color matching and food ingredient with multimedia tools. When I have problems during cooking, I can have interactive feedback and assistance from my group mates in time.

In addition, I am keen on doing sports on a regular basis. For example, I go to the gym every two days. I keep jogging and yoga for a long time. It is not easy to keep learning different sports literacy. Besides, I make more and more like-minded friends. We set the time and do sports together. Sometimes, we share some decent instructional videos and blogs to keep healthy.

By the way, I like animals very much. For example, I have two dogs in my family. One is called “blacky”and the other is called “lucky”. They are my best friends and stay by my side. Sometimes, I would like to go to the zoo to see them in person. Whenever I look at the animals, I feel peaceful and comfortable.

I always like traveling. I enjoy planning the routines for a new place. I would search online about the local food and accommodation, in order to get the best experience traveling there. During the traveling, I would like to write a diary and take pictures. Traveling enables me to experience the culture differences in the world.

Currently, this is my third year studying in University of Victoria, majoring in economics. I am always keen on reading certain books related to social development and economic changes.

Looking forward to meeting and working with you guys in the following weeks!